We respect your privacy at Becosystore.com, along with your preferences and that is why protecting your information is on the top of our priorities list. We safeguard your information and take data protection in high consideration. One of the things we promise is protecting your information, including addresses, email, and other personal info that we only use to enhance your experience as a customer. On another occasion, and upon your request, we might disclose your information, and that is to identify or to contact you as our valued customer. To protect your rights or the rights of Becosystore.com or as required by law. Any third-party companies we use to provide you with products or services are required to keep your information secure and confidential. We do not record or keep any bank details like credit or debit cards.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Becosystore.com access to or use your information, please get in touch with us as email@example.com
• The nature of the personal information processed;
• The purposes and means of the processing of personal information;
• The identity and contact details of the data controller(s);
• Any third parties involved in the processing activities;
• The retention period of personal information;
• The security measures adopted to protect personal information;
• The privacy rights of users;
PERSONAL INFORMATION. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING.
“Personal information” means any information relating to users and that identifies them personally, either alone or in combination with other information.
Personal information is collected automatically by the Site or received via multiple sources: forms, chat, e-mail, apps, devices, social media and other means.
The Site processes personal information in various shapes for the following purposes:
• Browsing data: The Site collects non-sensitive browsing data by automatic means in order to enable and improve user navigation (e.g., IP address, date/time of the visit and its length, any referring URL, the pages visited on the Site, the device used and other information).
• Orders: At checkout, the Site asks users to provide personal information for the essential purpose of fulfilling their purchase orders and comply with contractual obligations (e.g., name and surname, e-mail address, mobile phone number, delivery address, etc.).
• Site registration: When users opt to register a personal Site account, they are asked to submit personal information (e.g., date of birth, gender, etc.).
• Newsletter and marketing communications: On the Site, users can opt to receive newsletters and commercial communications. The Site always collects the explicit, free and unambiguous consent of users prior to submitting newsletters and marketing communications to these users or, more in general, before undertaking electronic marketing initiatives dedicated to them. Users can always easily withdraw their consent from receiving newsletters and commercial communications in the following ways:
– Through their account settings;
– By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any of such email;
– By contacting our Customer service, by email, messages or other means.
PROCESSING METHODS AND SECURITY MEASURES
Personal information of users is processed by the Controllers with IT, automated and electronic tools and, in limited cases, by using documentary means. Specific security measures have been implemented to prevent data loss, unlawful or improper use, and unauthorized access. Only authorized employees of the Controllers, and authorized employees of the third-party suppliers, acting as Processors on behalf of the Controllers, have access to personal information related to the Site activities. While the Site adopts primary security measures to prevent loss, destruction or dissemination of personal information, at the same time it cannot exclude the safety risks that are naturally involved by online transmission of data. The user accepts the inherent risks of providing personal information over the internet and will not hold the Site responsible for any breach of security, unless this breach is due to the Site’s negligence or willful default.